Virtual Practices is your complete legal toolbox
Whether you’re starting a new firm or want to grow your existing practice, our cloud-based software platform will help you meet the needs of your everyday legal life. Based on the highly-regarded ‘Solicitors-own-Software’ platform, Virtual Practices is ready to meet your needs whether you’re a commercial lawyer, private client specialist or a litigator.
Rather than having to invest up-front in expensive technology, our Software as a Service (SaaS) based system means you buy as many ‘users’ as you need; need one user, five users or 50 users – that’s all you pay for. This gives you and your team instant access to the latest technology from day one. And because we manage the updates, back-ups, security to give 24/7/365 access, you don’t need an expensive IT team to keep you going.
Microsoft technology means a totally familiar experience
The Virtual Practices software is based on Microsoft’s .NET Web Services development tools and integrates effortlessly with the Microsoft Outlook and Office system. That means less training time, less support and more productivity from day one. Here’s what you get:
- Standard Microsoft navigation
- Full email management (including auto filing of emails)
- Daily task list and diary (fully integrated into Outlook)
- Mobile compatibility with instant access in the office, at home or on the move
- Simple and effective ‘one-click’ on-screen time recording
- ‘Matter-centric’ view of every case within the firm
- Full integration with template and precedent documents
- Document management with auto filing
- Full reporting with Fee Earner and Firm Wide KPIs – graphical representation of key information
- Growing fast? Just add more users