Easy to use online training means you learn at your own pace and gain the answers you need
Of course Virtual Practices is easy to use; it uses familiar Microsoft technology and integrates tightly with Outlook and Office. But to gain the maximum from the system, we recommend our online training.
You have instant access to all the training you need delivered by a team that has worked with the thousands of solicitors who use our parent company’s platform – Solicitors own Software. So how does it work?
From initial introduction to in-depth knowledge
The first training you’ll receive is during initial setup. In a brief telephone training session, we will guide you through the core areas of the system including:
- Navigating the SOS Connect Fee Earner Desktop
- Creating Clients and Matters and searching your client database
- Using the Money Laundering Check facility
- Creating your accounts posting slips
- How to view and interpret the accounts Ledgers
- Time recording options
- Using the Document Creation and Document Management
- How to use the automatic email filing for Microsoft Outlook
But this is literally just the start. Now you’ll be ready to use Virtual Practices but to really gain the most from the system we strongly recommend ongoing training; take advantage of our online information and updates. Plus there’s our ‘Refresher’ courses and ‘New Staff’ courses for when someone joins.
Want to know more about training? Then get in touch using the form below or call 01225 787710. We’re more than happy to answer your questions.